Charming Miner’s Cottage, Short Walk to Downtown & Pools! Reduced Summer Rates!
COVID-19 UPDATE As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival.
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
This quaint, historical miner’s cottage, built in 1895, is full of Victorian charm with all the modern comforts of home! This bright cottage with the fully equipped kitchen, special touches and prime location make this cottage the perfect mountain getaway! Located within steps of Glenwood Springs’ restaurants, shops, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, the world famous Hot Springs Pool and many hiking and biking trails, this amazing location is unbeatable!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
The inviting living and dining room area is nicely appointed with contemporary art and decor, a wall mounted fireplace, a flat screen TV, a sofa with sleeper and an abundance of natural light with many oversized windows. Part of the historic charm of the cottage is the sloped wooden floor.
The kitchen is well equipped and has everything needed to prepare meals and the dining room comfortably seats 4. Enjoy dinners at the cozy outdoor seating nook or greet mornings on the front porch with a cup of coffee and views of downtown, the Hot Springs Pool and the beautiful surrounding mountains.
The comfortable bedroom features a comfortable queen bed, flat screen TV and a walk-in closet.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Dog friendly, limit of 2 dogs. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
This lovely cottage is within walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (2 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Dog Park (along the Rio Grande Trail)
• Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
Perfectly situated within steps from downtown Glenwood Springs and within a short drive of world class ski resorts and so many year round activities, this charming cottage is ideal for couples or families seeking a getaway in this spectacular, serene mountain setting!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Extra person charge of $15/night applies for more than 2 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Additional person charges for more than 2 guests
•Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 4 guests.
• Please do not take trash to outdoor bin unless it is full and needs to be emptied during your stay.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs, License #18-021