Charming Downtown Home w/ Mountain Views & Media Room, Near Hot Springs!
COVID-19 UPDATE As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival. We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities. This mid-century home has been well maintained to preserve its quality and character while also upgraded to include all desirable modern amenities. Walk to delicious downtown restaurants, unique shops, and relaxing hot springs pools from this ideal location! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival. THE SPACE The newly remodeled kitchen is a huge highlight of this one-of-a-kind home. New stainless steel luxury appliances and custom cabinetry adorn the room with lovely views of the mature backyard landscaping. Off the kitchen, there are two outdoor seating areas perfect for enjoying the cool mountain weather with your morning coffee or “al fresco” dining on the terrace. A bright living space with a cozy brick fireplace and red mountain views is perfect for gathering with family or friends. Two comfortable bedrooms, one with queen bed and the other with two full beds, are conveniently located on the main floor. An oversized soaking tub in the adjacent bathroom offers rejuvenation after a long day exploring the town. Downstairs, an additional window-lined basement bedroom with gas fireplace offers a quiet, private retreat with it’s own en suite shower and plush queen bed. In a detached building just a few steps from the kitchen, a newly remodeled media loft with balcony is a unique and welcome addition. This entertainment space with a large flat screen TV is perched high above Blake Ave and features gorgeous red mountain views. A sleek bathroom with shower adds a great modern touch to this charming home. IMPORTANT TO NOTE We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details. The main home does not have central A/C but instead has a central evaporative cooler for your comfort. The bonus room is equipped with an A/C unit. The bonus/media room and bathroom with shower is in a detached building, within steps of back door. Sleeping is not permitted in this space. This home has several steps that are necessary to access each entry. LOCATION As the ideal home base, you are walking distance to:
- Downtown Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Glenwood Vaudeville Review
- Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
- Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
- Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
- Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
And a short drive to:
- World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
- Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
- Cross country skiing
- Snowmobile tours
- Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
- White water rafting
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
- Horseback riding
- Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
- Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
- Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
- Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
- Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
- A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
- A drip coffee maker, French press and coffee grinder are provided. Please bring your favorite coffee as it is not supplied.
- Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home, maximum of 6 guests.
- Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
- Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
- Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs. License #20-004