Caverns Village Condo #309, Steps from Iron Mt. Hot Spgs, Near Gondola & Downtwn
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
Three other 2 bedroom vacation rental condos in the building that can be rented in conjunction with this unit for larger groups of up to 16 people. Please inquire for more details! Please be advised that there may be construction ongoing around the property and parking lot as this is a newly constructed complex.
Situated steps from the Iron Mountain Hot Springs, a short walk to Adventure Park Base Gondola station, Two Rivers Park and 1 mile from downtown’s unique shops and excellent restaurants, this newly constructed condo with fantastic views is ideal for a quick escape or extended retreat in Glenwood Springs!
This condo has been thoughtfully designed with an open concept kitchen and living space in the center, and a spacious bedroom with a private bathroom on either side. An ambient vapor gas fireplace, locally inspired artwork, nicely appointed furnishings and glass doors that open up to incredible river and Red Mountain views offers the perfect backdrop for a relaxing vacation.
The well equipped kitchen with bright quartz counters and modern aesthetics boasts ample space for a whipping up a delicious meal or simply brewing a warm cup of coffee. A generous coat nook near the entrance is great for winter clothing, ski wear and boots.
Each bedroom provides privacy and comfort for a restful retreat with rustic yet modern furnishings, an organic king mattress, plush bedding, black out blinds, large Smart TV and nightstands with USB outlets. The master bedroom offers a comfortable space to relax or read a favorite book. For those looking to work remotely, the condo is equipped with high speed internet and a simple desk space in the guest bedroom. Both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, the master bathroom features a large glass enclosed shower and the other a bathtub and shower combination.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection. Inquire about coverage details.
EXTRA PRECAUTION MUST BE TAKEN WITH YOUNG CHILDREN AROUND THE SLIDING GLASS DOORS AND RAILING.
Please supervise at all times and keep sliding doors securely locked when not in use.
The washer and dryer are located in a shared facility on the property and require quarters to operate.
This condo is located on the third floor. There are common stairs, an elevator and hallways that must be utilized to access the private unit.
Parking for 1-2 cars is available in the Caverns Village Parking lot.
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
LOCATION As the ideal home base, you are near
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools (across parking lot)
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park (10 min. walk)
- Two Rivers Park (across street)
- Downtown Glenwood Springs (1 mi., walkable by bike path or sidewalk)
- Glenwood Vaudeville Review
- Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
- Rio Grande Trail (across street, 42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
- Great hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
- Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
And a short drive to:
- World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
- Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
- Cross country skiing
- Snowmobile tours
- Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
- White water rafting
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
- Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
- Horseback riding
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker, and French press are provided. Please bring your favorite coffee as it is not supplied.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home, maximum of 4 guests. Please inquire about the additional accommodations that we have at Caverns Village.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs.