Beautifully Appointed Victorian Home Near Downtown, Reduced Rates!
This charming Victorian home, situated in Basalt’s historic Old Town neighborhood, is within walking distance of downtown’s excellent restaurants and unique shops and a short drive to Aspen and Snowmass. This delightful home is the perfect home base with the bright and modern kitchen, dining room with fantastic views, nicely appointed furnishings, beautifully landscaped yard with a gazebo and the wrap around deck with Mount Sopris views.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
Built in 1903, and extensively remodeled, this unique, historical home boasts a Victorian exterior with a modern interior and a wonderful mix of contemporary and vintage furnishings. The uniquely designed dining room, surrounded by windows, brings the beauty of the Colorado outdoors indoors. The spacious living room is warm and inviting with hard wood floors, a gas fireplace and a flat screen TV. The kitchen is newly renovated and well equipped with anything the chef in the family may need.
The master bedroom suite, on the upper level, features a vintage sleigh bed, skylights, an abundance of natural light and a soaking bathtub. Peruse the multitude of books on the staircase bookshelves, relax and refresh with a soak in the oversized bathtub or enjoy a glass of wine on the private balcony.
There are two comfortably furnished bedrooms with queen beds, each with an adjacent bathroom. One is on the main level and the other on the lower level.
The family room, on the lower level, is spacious with a flat screen TV and access to the lower garden. This room serves as a fourth bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds, which is great for kids!
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
This home does not have AC however there is a window AC unit in the upper level and fans in the home.
Centrally located near so many options for dining, shopping and with so many outdoor activities at your fingertips, this is the perfect home base for a family or couples mountain getaway to explore the Roaring Fork Valley!
Conveniently located near:
• A short walk from quaint shops and excellent dining options in downtown Basalt
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain Ski Resort
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Outstanding golf courses
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trail, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Whole Foods, shopping, restaurants and a movie theater
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Pets not permitted.
• Large gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rentals available.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.