Beautifully Appointed Victorian Home, in the Heart of Town, Walk to the Pool!
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
This beautifully restored two story Victorian home is located within the heart of downtown, steps from excellent restaurants, unique shops, the historic train station, the Hot Springs Pool, the Rio Grande Bike Trail and numerous other biking and hiking trails. This gem will steal your heart with the well appointed interior, gourmet kitchen, special touches, unique character and unbeatable location!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This historical home, built in 1908, features 4 bedrooms plus a loft and 2.5 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 10 people. The main level is newly renovated and features high ceilings, beautiful woodwork and light fixtures and a gas fireplace, ideal for evenings spent playing games or relaxing after an adventurous day of exploring our quaint town!
The gourmet kitchen is well equipped with anything you may need and there is seating for 9 in the dining room and breakfast bar area. In warmer months, enjoy relaxing or dining on the deck, within the nicely landscaped fenced in yard, perfect for your furry family member.
On the lower level, the master bedroom, or the Sunflower Suite, is bright with beautiful stained glass windows, colorful artwork, vaulted ceilings and a queen bed and an en suite bathroom. French doors open onto a private patio. The second bedroom on the lower level is a delightful room with a crystal chandelier and a single bed.
The stairwell leading to the upper level opens up to the Honey Pot Loft, a winnie the pooh themed room with a low double bed, rocking chair and toys. There is no door on this loft room. This cozy space is great for kids! There are also two comfortably furnished bedrooms, both featuring European antiques, one with a small en suite bathroom.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
Dog friendly, limit of 3 dogs. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
This home does not have air conditioning, however, the two upstairs bedrooms have AC window units.
As the ideal home base, you are walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (2 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Glenwood Vaudeville Review
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Dog Park (along the Rio Grande Trail)
• Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
Conveniently located within the heart of downtown Glenwood Springs and near so many outdoor activities within the amazing Roaring Fork Valley, this charming Victorian home is the perfect mountain getaway with family friends!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Extra person charge of $20/night applies for more than 8 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 10 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs. License # 18-004