Beautifully Appointed Home with Fireplace, Near Skiing, Great for Families!
This delightful home, nicely situated within the private golfing community at River Valley Ranch, is the ideal mountain destination! This 4 bedroom home is perfect for families, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts with Gold Medal fishing waters and so many outdoor activities nearby! Centrally located near downtown Carbondale and within a short drive to Aspen, Snowmass, Redstone and Glenwood Springs, this is the perfect home for your next vacation!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
Featuring a fully equipped kitchen, nicely appointed furnishings and decor, hardwood floors, and and an abundance of natural light, this newly renovated home is spacious and bright.
The open floor plan and comfortably furnished living room with a gas fireplace and flat screen TV invites gathering with family and friends. In warmer months, the outdoor dining area on the back patio, is great for grilling and unwinding after an adventurous day of exploring the Roaring Fork Valley.
On the upper level there are two comfortable master bedroom suites, both with queen beds and en suite bathrooms. There are two additional guest bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with 2 twin beds, that share a full bathroom.
The River Valley Ranch Golf Course is a public course and was named one of Golf Magazine’s “Top 10 You Can Play”. After playing a round of golf enjoy an afternoon of drinks and appetizers at the on-site restaurant, Pan and Fork.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
In order to complete your reservation a lease must be signed and returned within 48 hours of booking.
The River Valley Ranch Golf Course is available for Guest’s use.
Clubhouse facilities and pool are not available for Guest’s use.
Centrally and conveniently located near:
• River Valley Ranch Golf Course (on-site)
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Excellent restaurants and unique shops in downtown Carbondale (1 mi.)
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Wine tasting tours at the Palisade Vineyards
Beautifully situated with the River Valley Ranch near downtown Carbondale, and centrally located near so many nearby towns, this is the perfect home away from home!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home. A maximum number of 8 guests are permitted to occupy or be present in the home at any given time.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rentals available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.