BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED CONDO ON GOLF COURSE WITH PRIVATE FISHING, NEAR SKIING! REDUCED RATES!
Appointed with a wonderful mix of casual, yet refined, mountain furnishings and decor, this condo has all the comforts of home! Perfectly situated on 360+ acres of open space at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork and surrounded by miles of Gold Medal fly fishing waters, a golf course, tennis courts and limitless walking, biking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails, the Ranch has something for everyone! Two fly fishing badges included in your stay!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This newly refurbished condo features an open floor plan with a comfortable living room overlooking the golf course, and a spacious dining room with vaulted ceilings. The well equipped, updated kitchen has everything you need to prepare a meal. This welcoming space is perfect for gathering by the fire and reminiscing about fun filled days spent exploring the Roaring Fork Valley!
The spacious bedrooms, both with updated en suite bathrooms, can comfortably sleep up to 6 people with a queen size bed in one bedroom and queen size bunk beds in the second bedroom.
For the avid fly fisherman, miles of Gold Medal waters await you with 2 miles of private fishing in the the Roaring Fork River, 8 miles of private creeks and well stocked ponds. If golf is your game, enjoy a round or two at the 9 hole, par 3 golf course.
Whole Foods, quaint shops and a variety of stores are a short drive away. If you prefer to treat yourself to a night out, take your pick from numerous excellent nearby restaurants in the Roaring Fork Valley.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Due to the stairway railing, this condo is not appropriate for children 6 and under.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has fans for your use.
Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch.
In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. 2 Fly Fishing badges are included in your stay.
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located near:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen
This condo’s central location offers many options for dining, shopping and exploring! Unforgettable memories with your family and friends will be created in this spectacular, serene mountain setting with endless year-round activities at your fingertips!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch.
• In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office.
• 2 Fly Fishing badges are included in your stay.
• Please review instructions in Guest Guide upon your arrival.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 8 guests.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on property.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.