Mountain Condo On Golf Course, Incl. 1 Fly Fishing Badge, 24 MI. To Aspen!
As of 3/8/21 our Cancellation Policy is currently more flexible; Full refund if canceled more than 30 days of arrival, 50% refund if canceled between 14-30 days of arrival, No refunds if canceled less than 14 days of arrival.
We take the safety of our Guests and Team members very seriously. Our homes are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each check-out in accordance with the CO Department of Public Health & Environment COVID-19 Guidelines. We eliminate person-to person contact by offering self check-in and check-out procedures and most of our properties are private homes without shared amenities.
Appointed with a wonderful mix of casual, yet refined, mountain furnishings and decor, this condo has all the comforts of home! Perfectly situated on 360+ acres of open space at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork with a golf course, tennis courts and limitless walking, biking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails, the Ranch has something for everyone. This home is a true angler’s paradise with miles of private fly fishing in the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork River and 8 miles of private creeks and well stocked ponds! 1 fly fishing badge is included in your stay!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This newly refurbished condo features an open floor plan with a comfortable living room overlooking the golf course and a spacious dining room with vaulted ceilings. The well equipped, updated kitchen has everything you need to prepare a meal. This welcoming space is perfect for gathering by the fire and reminiscing about fun filled days spent exploring the Roaring Fork Valley!
The spacious bedrooms, both with updated en suite bathrooms, can comfortably sleep up to 6 people with a queen size bed in one bedroom and queen size bunk beds in the second bedroom.
Whole Foods, quaint shops and a variety of stores are a short drive away. If you prefer to treat yourself to a night out, take your pick from numerous excellent nearby restaurants in the Roaring Fork Valley.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection.
Due to the stairway railing, this condo is not appropriate for children 6 and under.
Though this home doesn’t have air conditioning, it has fans for your use.
In order to complete your reservation a lease must be signed and returned within 48 hours of booking.
Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch. In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. 1 Fly Fishing badge is included in your stay.
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located near:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Extra person charge of $20/night applies for more than 4 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 10 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Pets not permitted on the premises.
•Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 6 guests.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• A drip coffee maker is provided. Please bring your favorite ground coffee as it is not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.