Beautifully appointed luxury home, near golfing and 29 Mi. to Skiing in Aspen
For the vacation of a lifetime stay at this amazing luxury mountain home, situated in a private golfing community, near the Crystal River, downtown’s excellent restaurants and shops and within a short drive to Aspen. The beautifully appointed furnishings, open floor plan, floor to ceiling windows, gas fireplaces, entertainment room and fire pit makes staying at this home an unforgettable experience! With 5,800 square feet of living space, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and sleeping accommodations for up to 15 people, this home is ideal for large families.
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The huge, welcoming entrance leads into an impressive great room with high ceilings, exposed beams, oversized windows and comfortable leather furnishings. The spacious, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stone countertops, double ovens and stainless steel appliances makes preparing meals a breeze. The lower level is designed for entertaining with the spacious seating area, wet bar, large screen TV, ping pong table and basketball shot game.
The luxurious master bedroom suite features a comfortable king size bed, a gas fireplace and oversized windows with Mount Sopris views. The attached den, with a large screen TV, and a leather sofa is a welcome retreat. The en suite bathroom is a delightful and pampering experience with the oversized bathtub with mountain views, the walk-in shower and travertine stone floors with radiant heat.
Three bright, comfortably furnished guest bedrooms are located on the second level. The bunk room, great for kids or adults, has a set of full size bunks and three twin bunks, comfortably sleeping 7! This spacious room has an en suite bathroom and a private balcony with Mount Sopris views. The other two guest bedrooms have comfortable queen beds with a spacious shared bathroom. The fifth bedroom, located on the lowest level, is furnished with a king bed.
Enjoy evenings spent relaxing around the fire pit, roasting marshmallows, taking a leisurely stroll or bike ride to the Crystal River, (a short 2 blocks away), or to the Pan and Fork on-site restaurant with expansive views of Mount Sopris and the Crystal River. Something special is in store for everyone!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
In order to complete your reservation a lease must be signed and returned within 24 hours of booking or reservation will be automatically canceled.
Maximum of 4 vehicles permitted
The River Valley Ranch Golf Course is available for Guest’s use however the Clubhouse facilities and pool are not available.
Centrally and conveniently located near:
• River Valley Ranch Golf Course (on-site)
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local’s favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Wine tasting tours at the Palisade Vineyards
This stately, Colorado mountain home is the perfect home base with so many year-round activities within an arms reach! Plan your next vacation at this spectacular, serene mountain home for unforgettable memories with your family and friends!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• In order to complete your reservation a lease must be signed and returned within 24 hours of booking or reservation will be automatically canceled.
• Additional person charges apply for more than 10 guests.
• Maximum of 4 vehicles permitted.
• Pets not permitted.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 15 guests.
• The River Valley Ranch Golf Course is available for Guest’s use.
• Clubhouse facilities and pool are not available for Guest’s use.
• A a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on property
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.