Beautifully Appointed 5 Bedroom Custom Home, Includes 2 Fly Fishing Badges!
Beautifully situated in a private neighborhood at The Ranch at the Roaring Fork and centrally located between Aspen and Carbondale, this luxury mountain home will become a family tradition year after year! Surrounded by 360+ acres of open space, 8 miles of private Gold Medal fly fishing waters, a par-3 9 hole golf course, tennis courts and miles of walking and biking trails, this location is ideal!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Iron Mountain Hot Springs and Glenwood Adventure Company with the purchase of online tickets! You will receive your discount code in an email one week prior to your arrival.
This custom home welcomes gathering with family and friends with the open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, billiard room and fantastic outdoor living space! The impressive great room with its high ceilings, stone fireplace and beautifully appointed furnishings is great for relaxing by a crackling fire after a long day of skiing or exploring the Roaring Fork Valley. There is a sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping accomodations.
The inviting gourmet kitchen is fully stocked with everything you could possibly need and features stone countertops and stainless steel appliances. Choose to dine indoors, or in warmer months, “Al Fresco” on the spacious deck with amazing mountain views.
On the upper level, the master bedroom suite is a pampering and peaceful retreat with a comfortable queen bed and a jacuzzi bathtub.
The upper level guest bedrooms are all comfortably furnished, one with a queen and double bed, the second with two twin beds and the third bedroom with a queen bed. There is also a bedroom with a queen bed on the main level.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect your vacation since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of illness, storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com. Inquire about coverage details.
In order to compete your reservation, after your booking is made online, I will email you the Guest Rental Agreement that will need to be signed electronically and returned to me within 48 hours.
Dog friendly, limit of 2 dogs. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PET FEE. Must be crated when left alone. Please request to review our Dog Rules prior to your arrival.
Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch.
In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. 2 Fly Fishing badges are included in your stay.
If you have a large group, please contact us so that we can help you find accommodations for everyone since we manage several properties at the Ranch at the Roaring Fork.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
• RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen (short walk from home)
• Whole Foods
• Numerous quaint shops and restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
This beautiful mountain home is truly the perfect place for a memorable vacation with family or friends! Whether you seek a peaceful retreat or an adventurous mountain getaway, come and explore all that the Ranch at the Roaring Fork and the amazing Roaring Fork Valley have to offer with so many outdoor activities at your fingertips!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Please review instructions in Guest Guide upon your arrival.
• Smoking, vaping, and all recreational drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the Premises. Disregarding this Rule will result in a $500 FINE that will be deducted from your damage deposit.
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM.
• Extra person charge of $25/night applies for more than 10 guests.
• Additional clean required for stays of 14 days or more. PLEASE INQUIRE.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or laundry may apply.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted, maximum of 12 guests.
• A limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
• This home is equipped with a combination coffee maker that takes pods or makes regular drip coffee. Please bring your favorite pods or ground coffee as they are not supplied.
• Personal belongings left behind can be retrieved and shipped for a $35 fee, plus packaging and shipping.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; maytake up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.