Beautiful 5 Bedroom Home Includes 2 Fishing Badges!
Beautifully situated in a private neighborhood at The Ranch at the Roaring Fork and centrally located between Aspen and Carbondale, this luxury mountain home will become a family tradition year after year! Surrounded by 360+ acres of open space, 8 miles of private Gold Medal fly fishing waters, a par-3 9 hole golf course, tennis courts and miles of walking and biking trails, this location is ideal!
As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This custom home welcomes gathering with family and friends with the open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, billiard room and fantastic outdoor living space! The impressive great room with its high ceilings, stone fireplace and beautifully appointed furnishings is great for relaxing by a crackling fire after a long day of skiing or exploring the Roaring Fork Valley. There is a sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping accomodations.
The inviting gourmet kitchen is fully stocked with everything you could possibly need and features stone countertops and stainless steel appliances. Choose to dine indoors, or in warmer months, “Al Fresco” on the spacious deck with amazing mountain views.
On the upper level, the master bedroom suite is a pampering and peaceful retreat with a comfortable queen bed and a jacuzzi bathtub.
The upper level guest bedrooms are all comfortably furnished, one with a queen and double bed, the second with two twin beds and the third bedroom with a queen bed. There is also a bedroom with a queen bed on the main level.
For your convenience, a limited stock of basic guest supplies are provided to start off your stay.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
Only fly fishing is permitted in all waterways at The Ranch.
In order to fish at The Ranch, a Fly Fishing Guide Registration form must be completed and returned to the office. 2 Fly Fishing badges are included in your stay.
The Ranch at the Roaring Fork is conveniently located within a short distance to:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen), recently voted to Rail-trail Hall of Fame
• RFTA bus stop for easy access to Aspen (short walk from home)
• Whole Foods
• Numerous quaint shops and restaurants in Carbondale, El Jebel and Basalt
This beautiful mountain home is truly the perfect place for a memorable vacation with family or friends! Whether you seek a peaceful retreat or an adventurous mountain getaway, come and explore all that the Ranch at the Roaring Fork and the amazing Roaring Fork Valley have to offer with so many outdoor activities at your fingertips!
• Please DO NOT text displayed phone number since this number does not receive texts.
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property.
• Please review instructions in Guest Guide upon your arrival.
• Dog friendly, must be crated when left alone. Please request our Dog Rules to review them prior to your arrival.
• Please inquire about pet fee. Limit of 2 dogs please.
• Large or loud gatherings are not permitted at this home.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; maytake up to 7 business days to return to your account.
• Monthly rates available.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning may apply.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.